Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER












Joel flew out this morning, to help his sick Mom who is in the Eisenhower Hospital in Palm Springs, CA. She is hoping to come home to Provo later in the week. She has congestive heart failure and is going down hill fast. I have been coughing up a storm for a few days now. I thought that I better get to the doctor, as our insurance ends at the end of this month, due to the layoff.


Diagnosis: pneumonia of all things! I don't have time for this! I must admit I really don't feel too good right now. It really hurts to cough...... Maybe I will get lucky and loose some more weight. I lost ten pounds with my hand surgery. It was really hard to get out of bed (we have a bed that you almost need to pole vault to get on it.) I didn't have the strength to go to the fridge, plus there was not COKE in the house, and no one in the family would bring me any. One day I did beg my sweet friend Kathi to bring me some. Did it ever taste good! Illness or stress is a great diet.
I missed out on all of the Easter fun yesterday @Jenny's house. I laid in her bed coughing. We did have an egg hunt, and a really good ham dinner, which didn't taste that good to me since I was not feeling well. Anyway here are some pictures:
By the way: Where did that blond headed kid come from? (Olivia)


1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Cute post Mom! I hope you get feeling better soon. Can I bring you some soup tomorrow night?