Friday, January 26, 2007

Jackson Hole Wyoming trip--what a bummer....











OK--so here is another Murphy moment. Joel and I went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming with Paul and Stacey Bliss to plan our summer wagon train. I was working on needlework, and when it got dark I put my things away. Somehow my very sharp scissors fell out of my bag, and I managed to sit on them and they went into my rear end about two inches. Not so good==it bled pretty bad. Joel had to pull over and find the flashlight and the first aid kit. Well it was dark and it was also 12 below zero..... To make a long story short--he had to doctor my wound in the dark and cold with the flashlight as his guide. I will never live this one down, will I? Anyway here are some of the pictures I took on the trip. The one is of Stacey taken at The Bunnery. We also got to eat at Bubba's--something you can never do in the summer--it is always too long of a wait. The other pictures are of Kelly Hot Spring, The Tetons and my favorite animal--the moose.






No comments: