Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is George Bush for real???

I can't believe my ears. After seeing the President on 60 Minutes and listening to some of his "State of the Union" address, I am in disbelief. This man is train wreck. What is he thinking, or not thinking? Win in Iraq? Send more troops? I know he is a lame duck kind of guy now--but he is incredibly stupid. Does he think we are all brain dead? Wake up Utah and quit thinking that is he "the right". Right choice? There is the subject of Chris Cannon. How does this idiot keep getting elected? Does the righteous right just blindly vote for every Republican? Someone needs to put a muzzle on him. Then there is his brother Joe--the new editor of the Deseret News. Now where did that come from anyway? The only other choice that could have been worse would have been Sweet Sister Sherry Dew.......

The day that Rumsfeld resigned, I heard it on the radio on my way to work. I told a girl there what I had just heard, and she almost broke down in tears. Why he is is doing such a good job. UNBELIEVABLE. You might feel different if you had son or daughter in Iraq.

Doesn't anyone watch Anderson Cooper and CNN? Ever listen to Wolf Blizter? Larry King? I feel bad for the next President, as George will leave his mess for the next one to clean up.

No comments: