Tuesday, December 30, 2008

P.S. Mary turned 60 this year too

Mary and I go back quite a while....like the early 1980's to be exact. We were great friends the first time we meet. In fact, she was the first person I meet when I moved to the house I am in now. Her daughter Lizzie delivered our newspaper, she lived down the street and we were in the same LDS ward. Our daughters were the same age and we had a lot of fun together. Her daughter Angie hatched the plan for a surprise party, and her out of state kids came for the celebration. It was good to see everyone together, since we had not seen them for many years. Mary I am not too far behind you------- soon I will be 60 too.....Mary and Joel--having a good laugh.



left to right: Mary, David, Bryan, Heather, Liz, and Angie.



My daughter Jenny and Heather

Mary and LaDell Burgon
Raymie Anderson and Jenny

No comments: