Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Wedding and a Funeral.....










I have a dear friend Kathy, who just recently had a wedding for her son Adam. I had the privilege of helping her with the wedding luncheon at Camp Williams. It was a wonderful day for all, and the bride and groom had a great turn out and a yummy luncheon. Kathy is my neighbor and "always there" friend. I just love her to pieces. She is always there with comfort food, like rice pudding! At one point in time we even shared the same number on the scales! How is that one?

This past Saturday evening, May 3rd, her son Ben was found dead in her yard. They had just celebrated Ben's son Skylar's 2nd birthday that evening. Ben had gone out for a minute, and never came back. Kathy went looking for him and found him laying in the yard. Her family and friends have gathered around her and she will be fine, given time. Kathy, hang in there. I love you tonz.
Here are some of the pictures of the wedding:



















Here are some pictures that I took the day of the funeral for Ben:


















































No comments: