Saturday, August 12, 2006

Flags @ Temple Square


This spring Joel and I went to have lunch with Eric, since it was his " almost" the last day at work with the LDS Church. It just so happened that the Utah Law Enforcement was having a memorial service for fallen officers at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I just happened to have my camera with me, so I took a few pictures, this one being my favorite! The flags had a picture and the name of Utah's fallen officers. It was a humble place to be.......
It just so happened that Joel's brother Phil showed up, and we visited with him after the ceremony. Phil had his close call too--last year when he was shot in a domestic violence dispute. Police Officer's put their lives on the line every time they leave home. I admire them so!

No comments: